by Team Frenalytics | March 29, 2022
New York-based cognitive therapy and personalized learning software Frenalytics began its second annual Spring Internship Program in late January, welcoming a high school sophomore from New York, 1 continuing and 2 new Boston College undergraduate students, and a new Caldwell University freshman to the team passionate about personalized learning for all.
This spring’s program marks the sixth continuous internship program for Frenalytics, as well as an intern group with diverse backgrounds: along with 2 new Boston College students and one student continuing from the Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 programs, we welcomed a freshman from Caldwell University and a high school sophomore – who has an IEP – for the approximately 15-week-long remote program.
In addition to remote “Team Lunch” events, monthly all-hands meetings to share company updates, the Spring 2022 program featured two in-person Team Lunch events at Boston College with El Pelón Taquería, a student favorite. In late March and again in late April, CEO Matt Giovanniello flew to Boston to meet the new and returning Spring 2022 interns:
- Jacqueline Cochran, BC ’23: With a major in Neuroscience and a minor in Computer Science, Jacqueline works alongside Caitlyn and our product team to grow her UI/UX skills and create thoughtful designs for the Frenalytics platform.
- Brennan Denzel, BC ’23: A junior studying Computer Science, Foundations of Education, and Theology, Brennan has been studying the science behind Frenalytics, growing our teacher presence with FrenalyticsEDU outreach, and investigating the impact of “learning loss” on the special ed community and how Frenalytics could be a respite for educators.
- Brenden Picioane, BC ’23: Also a junior studying Computer Science, Information Systems, and Business Analytics, Brenden’s passions for technology and business naturally led to his product management focus, where he participates in sprint planning, check-in, retrospective, and refinement calls. Plus, Brenden has taken the lead on our user dashboard redesign, coming out later this year!
- Temi Ogunyamoju ’25: A freshman majoring in Biology with a minor in Computer Science at Caldwell University, Temi puts herself in the shoes of our users to provide product feedback and write blog posts as a Product Management intern.
- Ava Quinn: A high school sophomore from Commack, NY, Ava leverages her unique skillset and background as a student with an IEP to interview our team members for an upcoming “About The Team” blog series, research EdTech tools for special ed, and provide feedback to improve our FrenalyticsEDU offering for fellow students.
When reflecting on this cohort’s students and the Frenalytics Internship Program overall, Matt shared: “Our Intern Program continues to get stronger with each group, thanks to the incredibly bright and motivated students – and our returning interns – that selflessly spend their time with us to help our patients & students lead more independent and meaningful lives. We’re so thankful for our interns who help strengthen this mission.”
Engage Your Mind™ with Frenalytics – signup for a free trial, or call (516) 399-7170 to learn more.