by Team Frenalytics | June 8, 2021
New York-based cognitive therapy and personalized learning software Frenalytics began its second annual Summer Internship Program in early June, welcoming 5 Boston College undergraduate students to the team passionate about Rethinking Cognitive Recovery.
This summer’s cohort marks the fourth continuous internship program for Frenalytics – and the most competitive: nearly two dozen students from a half-dozen schools including Columbia University, Harvard University, and Boston College applied to join the approximately 12-week-long remote program.
On Friday, the Frenalytics team gathered for “Team Lunch”, a monthly all-hands meeting to share company updates, welcome new team members, and – time permitting – pit everyone against one another in a (not-so-friendly) game of Among Us. June’s Team Lunch bid adieu to the Spring Intern cohort and welcomed the four new members of Summer Intern team and one continuing member:
- John LaCava, BC ’23: A Computer Science major with Frenalytics since Summer 2020, John continues to develop a Frenalytics Mobile app written entirely in Flutter.
- Jacqueline Cochran, BC ’23: Majoring in Neuroscience with a minor in Computer Science, Jacqueline is excited to leverage her dual interests as a UI/UX Designer alongside the Frenalytics product team.
- Vikram Bail, BC ’24: A Finance and Business Analytics student, Vikram will focus on business development and growth strategies with the Frenalytics marketing team this summer.
- Chloe Chen, BC ’24: Studying Finance and Computer Science, Chloe is eager to explore product management and business development, while also showcasing her creative talents with the Frenalytics marketing team.
- Ryan Genoy, BC ’24: A rising sophomore studying Finance and Entrepreneurship, Ryan is excited to lead sales and marketing initiatives with our team while learning about outbound and inbound sales strategies for SaaS tools like Frenalytics.
When thinking back on the original idea for the Frenalytics Internship Program, Matt remarked: “Boston College Dean Amy Donegan’s post on LinkedIn is what started it all: my reply to Amy indicating we could take one or two interns under our wing last summer blossomed into this incredible internship program, and it’s so rewarding to watch students grow both personally and professionally in the few short months they’re with us. Some interns even choose to stay with us for multiple semesters, and I think it’s a testament to the uniquely hands-on structure our internship program provides to students.”
“Our student interns are extraordinarily passionate, and I think it shows – they challenge and inspire everyone on our team to do well by doing good, and we’re so grateful to have them.”
Rethink Cognitive Therapy with Frenalytics™ – signup for a free trial, or call (516) 399-7170 to learn more.