by Matt Giovanniello | October 16, 2022
NEW YORK, NY, October 16, 2022 –– Frenalytics, the patented interactive learning platform for students with unique learning needs, began its third annual Fall Internship Program in early June, welcoming 2 new Boston College students, 1 new student from New York University, a recent graduate of Albany State University, and two continuing interns from the Summer 2022 program.
This summer’s program marks the eighth continuous internship program for Frenalytics, with the most diverse array of student candidates applying for the Fall 2022 program than any prior applicant pool. 3 new students and 2 returning interns will be immersed in the flagship summer remote program for approximately 12 weeks.
In addition to remote “Team Lunch” events, monthly all-hands meetings to share company updates, the Fall 2022 program featured two in-person Team Lunch events at Boston College (BC) with El Pelón Taquería, a student favorite. In September and November, CEO Matt Giovanniello flew to Boston to meet the new and returning Fall 2022 interns:
- Erin Pender, BC ’24: Now a junior at BC, Erin returned as an intern from our summer program to research, write, and publish a series of research-based articles on our blog – as well as to complete a deep-dive into the EdTech industry to help improve the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of Frenalytics.
- Nick McDonald, BC’25: A sophomore at BC studying computer science, Nick went head-first into tutorials & documentation for frontend software development. Along with our engineering and product teams’ help, Nick will learn the fundamentals of Vue.js, agile methodology, and UX usability testing.
- Hailey Park ’26: A freshman at New York University (NYU), Hailey plans to research, write, and publish several blogs in our special needs niche, such as how important of a role technology plays in special education classrooms. Alongside our research team, Hailey will also research ways to grow the content in our FrenalyticsEDU product.
- Halli Bell: A recent graduate from Albany State University, Halli seeks to conduct user interview sessions with the goal of identifying pain-points and finding solutions that improve the Frenalytics user experience. Through this, she hopes to grow her storytelling, organization, and data skills to turn these insights into action for our product team.
- Ava Quinn: Now a high school junior from New York, Ava returns from our Spring + Summer 2022 programs to leverage her unique skillset and background as a student with an IEP to interview our team members for an upcoming blog series, research EdTech tools for special ed, and provide feedback to improve our FrenalyticsEDU offering for fellow students.
When reflecting on this cohort’s students and the Frenalytics Internship Program overall, Matt shared: “Our intern program continues to get stronger with each cohort, and our Fall 2022 group represents our best semester-based program yet. I’m especially impressed by the backgrounds and capabilities of this semester’s interns, and our team is beyond grateful to have them with us for the fall.”
Engage Your Mind™ with Frenalytics – signup for a free trial, or call (516) 399-7170 to learn more.
Want to see how Frenalytics helps patients and students live more independent lives?
Click here to learn more, or give us a call at (516) 399-7170.
Try Frenalytics for free!