by Mary | December 2, 2019
No problem – happy to help. Here’s what we recommend you do to get started:
- From the Dashboard (the first page you reach after logging in), click the “Patient Profile” menu option at the top of the page. You’ll see the General tab of the Patient Profile; review Charlie’s demographics and update them as necessary.
- On the Patient Profile page, switch from the General tab to the Medical tab. Fill in any information you know of to help make the program work as effectively as possible for both you and Charlie.
- On the Patient Profile page, switch from the Medical tab to the Care Team tab. Add any additional family members you’d like so they, too, can access Frenalytics — children, family friends, other relatives can all participate.
- On the Patient Profile page, switch from the Care Team tab to the Questionnaire tab. This section is what makes Frenalytics so unique: you can answer any questions you think would benefit Charlie, and provide a photo/video/audio file to attach to each answer. You can switch between sections by using the left navigation section and clicking on different section names. After you answer questions for one section, click the “Save Answers” button at the bottom of the page before switching to another section.
- From the Patient Profile page, click on the Therapy Sessions menu option at the top of the page. Click the “Start New Therapy Session” button, and you’ll notice that the questions you answered will now be displayed to Charlie in the form of a multiple-choice game. As you continue to run these sessions with Charlie, we hope you’ll notice some improvement!
There are more parts of the program that you can use, but this should be a good getting started guide. Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll be happy to help.
Ok, not sure what to do next. how do I get started?
Hi Matt and all,
Thanks so much! This did work! Happy to be in!
Thanks for your email! I did see an email from you on Saturday and replied to it, but perhaps you didn’t get it? Either way, happy to help!
It looks like the email address you sent this message from isn’t associated with your Frenalytics account, but I triggered another password reset email to be sent to the email address you emailed me from over the weekend. If you don’t get it, let us know and we can troubleshoot some further.
I contacted Matt Giovanniello a few months ago about my father-in-law. Charlie has been through months of rehab due to a stroke and other complications. I don’t believe I ever received the first email from you, but did just find an email from Matt from Sept 4 wherein he said I should have received a link. I realize that follow up was months ago now. Is the link no longer good, or should/can we register another way?
I think Frenalytics would be most useful for Charlie at this time!
Thank you so much for your help!